Pagine

mercoledì 31 agosto 2016

When nothing goes right...

I've been quite sad in the last few days. My parents seem to not care at all about my dream, they never talk about it while i'm constantly thinking about it. I just don't know what to do.
Every time I try to talk with them I end up crying because they want me to stay in Europe. But I just want to go to a completely different country, where I've always wanted to live. I could go to Ireland whenever I want, and I've been to England twice. This experience is a huge opportunity, but I would think I'm wasting it if I went to England or Ireland. I want to experience the american high school, to see things from a different point of view, to grow up and to know that I can count on myself. 
American english may not be perfect, and the USA may not be a 2 hours flight from Italy, but I need to go there and find out by myself  how America is. 
who knows? I might hate it or I might find out that it is the place where I want to live. I might go back to Italy knowing that Italy is my place in the world or knowing that I'm gonna leave again because I didn'find it yet. 

I want to travel and explore, as it's written in the title, call it WANDERLUST.

I'm not gonna give up. This is just the start of a new adventure. 







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento